Monday 7 January 2013

A new type of tipster – join the Falcon for some football betting success!


After some consistent betting success in the Premier League, I’ve decided to start my own blog and Twitter account so to share my tips and winnings and build up a bit of a following to hopefully increase some revenue in other avenues.

I’ll be blogging my Premier League betting tips, making profit with concise bets. I’ll be sensible with this though, only betting on Saturday’s prior to kick off and then on Sunday, but only in play. Join me on Twitter for ‘in-play Sunday’ and further tips @falcontips

My tips won’t just be posted like other tipsters, I’ll be applying and sharing my logic for each bet. You can read through this, agree and disagree with what you like but I’m sure something will hit home and tickle your fancy.

Just take one tip maybe? Profit is profit no matter how small.

So who fancies joining me? Tips will start this weekend, (12.01.2013) with in-play Sunday taking place a week later due to other commitments.

Follow me on Twitter @falcontips and let’s get our own winning hastag started hey? #falconwinnersbigdinners

 

See you there, let’s go get some winners!

No comments:

Post a Comment